- This regulation list defines the conditions under which you can book and rent apartments on the website www.mikobnb.pl
- By making a reservation, you accept this list of the regulations.
- The company Just Homes sp.z o.o. reserves the right not to accept the reservation.
WAYS OF MAKING A BOOKING
- Reservations can be made by completing the reservation form on the website www.mikobnb.pl
- By phone - at the number: +48 730 010 445
- By sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- After booking, all required fees must be paid (apart from those paid during check-in) by bank transfer or via online payments available on the mikobnb.pl website, up to 15 days before the planned date of starting the booking.
- If the payment is not made within 15 days before the planned start date of the reservation, the reservation will be automatically canceled.
- The cost of final cleaning of the apartment depends on the size of the apartment and it’s specified in its offer - the fee is charged automatically when making a reservation.
- In the case of booking an apartment in which "extra beds" are available and the minimum number of guests are not met for such an "extra bed" to be free, an additional fee of PLN 50 per night will be charged (after selecting the extra bed in the "extras" section).
- Children up to 2 years old - if you have your own cot or the child sleeps with parents, his stay is free. When we prepare an additional baby cot (+ duvet, pillow, bedding and towel), we count him as a normal guest (PLN 50 / night / person ) We need to rent a cot from an outside company that rents it to us for a few days.
- When booking an apartment at ul. Józefa Piłsudskiego, it is also possible to book a parking space, cost PLN 40 per night. Payment is made in cash during check-in. Please ask us about the availability of parking spaces first, as the number is limited.
- Optionally, you can use breakfast delivery to the apartment, the cost of PLN 30 per set (package with: homemade bread, butter, cheese, cottage cheese, tomatoes, avocado, salad, ham, yoghurt filled with fresh fruit, muesli and fruit mousse, tea and lemon bag, a coffee pod - vegetarian options also possible). Breakfasts can be purchased by adding them in the "extras" section.
- You also use our other services such as: tours, airport transfers, recreational attractions, etc. Payment is made in cash upon check-in.
- The charges for possible damage are determined by our team of technicians and cover the repair of damaged items or their replacement with new ones, identical if repair is not possible + work coverage. The customer has full access to photographic documentation and invoices of any costs.
- Any penalties from the administration imposed for non-compliance with the house rules will be covered by the guest (breaking the curfew, no recycling, failure to respect the common parts of the building, etc.)
- If you do not check out by 11:00 a.m., you may be charged for the extra night.
ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN
- The hotel day depends on the number of rooms in the apartment and is as follows:
- For apartments with 4 or more rooms: check-in from 15:00 - 20:00
- For 3 room apartments: check-in from 14:00 to 20:00
- For 1 and 2 room apartments: check-in from 13:00 to 20:00
- Check-in is available from the start of the hotel day without restrictions, however, after 20:00 an additional fee of PLN 80 will be added for the night check-in. Payment is made in cash upon check-in. It does not apply to the self-check-in that we offer in some apartments.
- If the client wishes to check in before the check-in time, please contact the Just Home Sp. z o.o. Staff to confirm if it’s available. Just Home Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to refuse such a possibility.
- Check-in takes place at a pre-arranged time (see point 6) in the presence of a representative of Just Home Sp. z o.o. Then, the keys to the apartment are handed over as well as the most important information and rules for using the apartment.
- Self check-in is available in some apartments. After entering the time of arrival, access codes for the building and the apartment itself, as well as all necessary information are sent. Then the client must learn about the rules of using the apartment himself, using the information materials available in the apartment.
- The customer is obliged to inform the staff of Just Home Sp. z o.o. the day before arriv al at the latest with the estimated time of arrival by:
- telephone contact
- SMS message (booking person + apartment name)
- e-mail message (booking person + apartment name).
- Handing over the keys to the apartment will be in accordance with: COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURE
DEPARTURE AND HAND-OVER
- Check-out is possible until 11:00.
- We use the self-check-out option, where the client locks the apartment and deposits the keys in the place indicated in the self-check-in/out instructions available in the apartment.
- The apartment does not need to be cleaned as there is a final cleaning fee already covered at the time of booking. However, this does not exempt from the obligation to leave segregated waste. More information on this are available in the instructions in the apartment.
- After check-out and cleaning company procedure, Just Home will contact the client on possible damage, shortages in equipment, etc.
CHANGES IN THE BOOKING / CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING
- If the customer cancels the reservation within 14 days before the planned arrival, the entire paid costs of this reservation will be in the form of the payment used to pay for the reservation.
- If the customer cancels the reservation less than 14 days before the planned arrival, the cancellation will be non-refundable, the paid costs will not be refunded.
- Extending the stay is possible only with the consent of the staff of Just Home Sp. z o.o. Extending your booking will be avaiable ony if the apartment is availble to book.
- In the event of early departure from the apartment by the person making the booking or late arrival at the facility, Just Home Sp. z o.o. does not refund money for unused stay.
- Just Home Sp. z o.o. has the right to cancel the lease in the event of force majeure. This also applies to cases where the personal safety of the client or his property, for reasons beyond the control of Just Home Sp. z o.o., it cannot be guaranteed. The amounts paid by the client are refundable up to 7 business days. Payment for services already provided will not be refunded.
- The customer is obliged to complete the registration formalities with a representative of Just Home Sp. z o.o.
- The client is obliged to observe the curfew applicable in all apartments of Just Home Sp. z o.o. from 22:00 to 06:00. He pleads not organizing loud and burdensome meetings during this time, as well as decent behavior during the day, as the rented apartments are located in residential buildings. In the event of a justified complaint addressed to Just Home Sp. z o.o. the person representing the company has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect without the obligation to refund the amount due for the remaining booking period. Additionally, if the building administration charges a penalty - the entire cost is borne by the client.
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform the employees of Just Home Sp. z o.o. about any damage and defects found in the apartment and to report any damage caused by yourself during your stay.
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform the employees of Just Home Sp. z o.o. about any complaints regarding the preparation of the apartment. Complaints submitted after one day of arrival will not be considered.
- The number of people accommodated and living in the apartment may not exceed the number given when booking. Due to the violation of the decision, Just Home Sp. z o.o. has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect without reimbursement of the amount due for the remaining booking period and may claim a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 200 / night for each additional person.
- During the curfew, only the number of people indicated in the contract may stay in the apartment.
- Smoking in the apartments is not allowed and can be penalized up to 500zł.
- In the event of destruction, permanent soiling or damage to property, the customer is obliged to immediately inform Just Home Sp. z o.o. about the incident and to restore the previous state or pay compensation in accordance with the valuation of Just Home Sp. z o.o .
- Just Home Sp. z o.o. bears no responsibility for property or personal damage incurred by the Client or third parties during the stay in the apartment.
- Just Home Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor, for any inconvenience caused during the stay related to: breaks in the supply of utilities (including electricity, water, gas, internet).
- Just Home Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the fact that Guests conceal important information regarding their health status in terms of COVID-19, stay in quarantine, and for health consequences, as well as any possible infection of the Guest during the COVID-19 stay.
- By making a reservation on the website www.mikobnb.pl, the customer agrees to place his personal data in the website's database. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is the company Just Home Sp. z o.o.
www.mikobnb.pl is powered by IAI Sp. z o.o. and it applies all their privacy and cookies policies. You can find all necessary information under this address:
Just Home Sp. z o.o.